Notes about Membership:
* In order to obtain or exchange a pool key, please come to one of our open houses listed on the schedule or make arrangements with the board member. If you have lost last year's key, expect a $25 charge.
* Open to anyone regardless of place of residence.
* Everyone pays the annual maintenance fee no matter how little or how often your household uses the pool.
* Seniors must pay in full by June 1st.
* Regular membership ($350) may pay in full by June 1st
or may make two payments of $180 each, which must be made at the same
time with the second check postdated July 1st.
* A late fee of $30 will be incurred for any membership paid after June 1st.
* Rates are for each household regardless of who in the household uses the pool.
* Alternative payment schedules can be discussed with the Treasurer.
* Cost per guest is $2.00
per visit and must be accompanied by pool members. (see policies)